Thursday, October 9, 2008

Numbers 14 (Part Two) - Giving me something to complain about

The Israelites worst fears and complaints came true. They were destined to die in the desert.

God says He heard their murmuring and says, As ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you.

That's SCARY! God says if I complain, He will give me something to complain about. It certainly makes me want to be VERY careful when I complain, even to my husband. I so want at least one person to whom I can spill all my worries and criticism.

Yet this story certainly gives me pause...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that God puts within you a spirit of reasoning things out and not just excepting as you believe or have been told. You make me rethink alot of things which is good for me ! Keep it up !!.................Love Uncle Kent